To ensure the safety of our customers and staff the procedures below will be in place, and we ask you to adhere to current government guidance when hiring a bicycle.
We have increased the cleaning of all bikes, helmets and accessories. Everything will be disinfected daily to ensure safe use.
- BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL! We cannot guarantee availability of bikes “on the day” if not pre booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or call 01841 533533 to make an advance booking where possible. Please do not send an email and assume your bikes are booked unless you receive a confirmation.
- Social distancing guidelines must be adhered to all times. A one way system is being operated and customers must stay within the marked area on the premises and follow the arrows on the floor.
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points throughout the building. Toilet facilities are not available but public ones are located in the car park.
- We ask for payment to be made by card please (where possible). If you are in a group we ask that one person pays for the hire and you settle with each other at a more convenient time.
- Due to social distancing and the need for extra caution when serving, our operating system may be a little slower so please be patient and respectful to staff.
- Whilst out on the Camel Trail please maintain social distancing and be mindful of other trail users.