To ensure the safety of our customers and staff the procedures below will be in place, and we ask you to adhere to current government guidance when hiring a bicycle.
We have increased the cleaning of all bikes, helmets and accessories. Everything will be disinfected daily to ensure safe use.
- Due to licence restrictions we are only operating with half our fleet so availability will be limited, and BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL! We cannot guarantee availability of bikes “on the day” if not pre booked. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01841 533533 in advance where possible.
- Social distancing guidelines (2 metres) must be adhered to all times. A one way system is being operated and customers must stay within the marked area on the premises and follow the arrows on the floor.
- Hand sanitiser is available at various points throughout the building. Toilet facilities are not available but public ones are located in the car park.
- We ask for payment to be made by card please.
- Due to social distancing and the need for extra caution when serving, our operating system may be a little slower so please be patient and respectful to staff.
- Whilst out on the Camel Trail please maintain social distancing and be mindful of other trail users.